Day 01: Pick up from Manali and drive to Dundi Village via Solang,
- Drive to Solang from Manali (12 kms)
- Get the Glimpse of snowcapped mountains.
- Trek to Bakarthach which is 8 kms away from Solang.
- Trail will pass through forest of oak, fir and walnuts, leads to Dundi
- Overnight in camp at Dundi
Day 02: Trek to Bakarthach from Dundi
- After breakfast, leave for Bakarthach
- Witness some of the most stunning views of Hanging glaciers during the today trek
- Overnight in camp at Bakarthach
Day 03: Trek to Beaskund and back to camp
- After breakfast, leave for Beaskund
- Beas Kund Trek gives amazing views of some amazing peaks like Ladakhi Peak, Friendship Peak and Shitidhar Peak
- Capture some of the best pictures to keep for lifetime
- overnight in camp at Bakarthach
Day 04: Trek to Dundi village and back to Manali
- Today we will decent gradually back to Dundi village and further to Solang.
- Spend little time at Solang Valley to get involve in adventure activities or come back to Manali
- Stay overnight at Manali or Pick a bus for Delhi.
- 3 Night accommodation in camp (1 night at dundi & 2 nights at Bakarthach)
- 2 or 3 people’s spacious dome or A shape tent
- Transport as per Itinerary (Manali to Dundi and vice versa)
- All meals during trek (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- An experience trek leader who will guide participant though out the tour.
- Entrances to place of visit & Restricted Area Permit and wildlife fee
- First aid kit for entire tour
- Any type of air fair / bus fair / train fair
- Meals other than cost inclusions
- Any kind of insurance, Medical evacuation charges, Travel insurance, repatriation charges, Damages/ claims of any nature, Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, Laundry, Any kind of hard or soft drinks.
- Any kind of personal clothing
- Any other expense not mentioned in the cost inclusion column.
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides , road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Personal porter to carry Luggage
- GST of 5%
Q 1- What is the difficulty level of Beas Kund Trek?
A : If you are serious for trekking, this trek is for you. Beas Kund comes under easy category.
Q 2: What is the minimum age required for Beas Kund Trek?
A :Participant should be above 12 years can do this trek.
Q 3- What is the best time to go to Beas Kund trek?
A : From May to Oct.
Q 4- What is a suitable rucksack to buy for Beas Kund Trek?
A :A rucksack which is at least 60 L. Weather is unpredictable and you should also carry a plastic sheet to prevent the bag from getting wet or purchase a waterproof rucksack.
Q 5 - How clean the drinking water is on trek?
A :Himalayan water consider to be the purest form of water. It is completely safe to drink.
Q 6 - What type of toilet participants will get there?
A : It is not a luxury camping, Trail doesnt have any constructed toilet on the way. we will provide toilet tents while camping.
Q 7 - What kind of food served during trek?
A :We provide simple veg food to participants which is nutritious and easy to digest.
Q 8- How do we deal in emergency situations?
A :Our trek leaders are all certified mountaineer with excellent knowledge of first-aid in wilderness locations. They all carry the necessary first aid kit.
Q 9 - What kind of shoes we required for this trek?
A :Trekking shoes with good grip and ankle support is required to do this trek.
Q 10 - How can we reach Manali?
A :All three options are open to reach Manali
- By Air : The nearest airport is in Kullu or one can fly to New Delhi and then take an overnight volvo to Manali
- By Train : Jogindar Nagar is the nearest railway station from Manacle, which is situated at a distance of 166kms. The other convenient rail heads are at Chandigarh and Pathankot.
- By Bus : This is best and most convenient option to reach Manali. You can take overnight volvo and Ac buses to Manali from Janpath , Kashmiri Gate , R K Ashram Metro Station and Majnu ka Tilla (New Delhi)
Q 11 -Do I need to carry any documents with me?
A :Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
Q 12 -Waht will be the weight of rucksack?
A :Once you book your trek with us we will provide you a list of things to carry, which should not weigh more than 12 Kgs.
- Clothing appropriate to season
- Appropriate clothing for season
- Protective footwear
- Trekking Pole
- Polybags for wet cloths
- Sunburn lotion or sunscreen lotion
- Trekking Shoes
- Clean set of towel
- Diamox – 10 tablets (to prevent AMS)-
- Crocin – 6 tablets (fever)-
- Avomine – 4 tablets (motion sickness)-
- Avil 25mg – 4 tablets (allergies)-
- Combiflam – 4 tablets (Pain killer)-
- Disprin – 6 tablets (headache)-
- Norflox TZ & Lomofen– 6 tablets each (diarrhea)-
- Digene – 10 tablets (acidity)-
- Omez/ Rantadine – 10 tablets (antacids)-
- Crepe bandage – 3 to 5 meters)-
- Gauze – 1 small roll)-
- Band aid – 10 strips
- Cotton – 1 small roll
- ORS – 10 packets
- Betadine or any antiseptic cream
- Moov spray (aches, & sprains)
Case 1- Cancellation from Customers end
- 30% of the deposit amount if cancelled 30 days prior to trip start date.
- 50% of the deposit amount if cancelled 20 days prior to trip start date.
- 100% of the Full amount if cancelled 10 days prior to trip start date.
Case 2- Cancellation due to Natural Contingency,Political Turmoil, Disaster
- No Money will be Refunded