Day 01: Arrival at Manali - Khanol- Chikka
• Arrive at Manali, Freshen up and Proceed towards Khanol on a vehicle, 16 km drive from Manali.Then head over to Chika which lies 2 km ahead of Khanol and takes 2 hours of walk to reach. On the trail, Trek through a stretch of 3-4 km of steep climb through forest, cross a long & wide alpine plateau with wild flowers until you reach Chikka (3350 m). Chhika provides the best rocks for climbing in the area. Overnight in camp
• Reach Khanol and trek to Chikka which is 2 km from this point.
• Chhika provides the best rocks for climbing in the area. Overnight in camp
Day 02: Chhika to Seri Trek: 08 kms
• Seri is the next point to set up the camp, Seri was once a glacial lake but now a meadow carpeted with an amazing variety of herbs and alpine flowers.
• The route is along the right bank of Jagatsukh Nallah and passes through Seri.Along the trek,
• Along the trek, the sudden appearance of Deo Tibba (6001 m) is breathtaking and leaves you speechless. Overnight in tents at Seri.
Day 03: Seri to Tainta Trek: 05 kms
• Seri to Tinta is an easy walk which will cross from the flat section of the meadow with stream crossing which feeds the Jagatsukh Nala.
• The day starts with easy walking across the flat section of the meadow with stream crossing which feeds the Jagatsukh Nala.
• This is the campsite for today which offers the view of Deo Tibba, which was hidden till now. Relax and acclimatize yourself for the next day. Overnight stay in the camps.
Day 04: Tenta – Deo Tibba Base and back at Tenta Trek: 08 Km
• Start your day little early as todays trek is little long.
• All along the trail, Deo Tibba peak stay in View.
• Walk until you reach an Emerald blue water Chandartaal lake (4480 m) at the base of Deo Tibba. Overnight in tents at Tenta Pass
Day 05: Tenta to Chika Camp Site Trek: 12 Km
• The Deo Tibba Trek continues and you descend to Chika Campsite.
Day 06: Chika Campsite to Jagatsukh village to Manali
• Trek down to Jagatsukh village enroute visit local temples From Jagatsukh travel to Manali by car/jeep. Overnight in Manali.
Day 07: Manali local discovery tour
• A guided local city tour and return Delhi in the evening via Volvo.
1- Accommodation in tents 3 sharing while camping during trekking
2- All meals – breakfast, Lunch & dinner during trekking(lunches would be packed)3- Services of an experienced trekking route guide
3- Services of an experienced trekking route guide Cook & attendant during the trekking.4- Dining tent, Sleeping bags, Toilet tent during trekking
4- Dining tent, Sleeping bags, Toilet tent during trekking 5- Kitchen tent fitted with kitchen equipment
5- Kitchen tent fitted with kitchen equipment
6- Ponies or potter during trekking to carry camping equipment, food material, etc.
7- Bone fire during camping if Wood is locally available8- First aid kit entire tour
8- First aid kit entire tour9- Non A/C Cab Transfer from Manali to Khanol and Back to Manali
9- Non A/C Cab Transfer from Manali to Khanol and Back to Manali
1- Any airfare / Bus fare/train fare or flight ticket to reach Manali and Delhi
2- Meals other than mentioned in the cost inclusion column
3- Trekking Shoes and clothing
4- Any kind of insurance, Medical evacuation charges
5- Travel insurance, repatriation charges,
6- Damages/ claims of any nature, Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, Laundry, Any kind of hard or soft drinks,
7- Any other expense not mentioned in the cost inclusion column
8- GST of 5% as per updated Government Regulations
9- Personal porter to carry Luggage