Day 01: Pick up from Dehradun and transfer to Sankri
- Drive to Sankri from Dehradun (210 kms)
- We will pass form Yamuna and Tons Valley
- we will pass from one of the biggest pine forest in Asia called Jarmola
Day 02: Sankri to Juda Kal Talaab
- After breakfast trek to Juda Ka Talaab
- we will pass few water falls along with thick forest
- Overnight at Juda ka Talab
Day 03: Juda Ka Talaab to Kedarkantha Base Camp
- Enjoy Breakfast at Juda Ka Talaab
- Trek towards Kedarkantha Base Camp
- Path will be little steeper, so trek safely
Day 04: Kedarkantha Peak Summit & Move to Hargano
- After breakfast move to Kedarkantha peak
- Enjoy amazing view of snow capped mountains
- Get Glimpse of Bandarpunch, Gangotri range, Nag Tibba, Jaonli
- Back to Camp, overnight at camp
Day 05: Hargaon to Sankri Village
- After breakfast, back to Sankri
- Trial will pass from apple orchids
- Overnight at Sankri
Day 06 : Back to Dehradun
- Drive back to Dehradun, after breakfast
- Pick an overnight train to reach Delhi
- Accommodation in Sankri
- Permit and entrance fees
- Accommodation during Trek in tents
- All Meals During Trek
- Services of wheel wanderers journey Mentor
- Any type of air fair / bus fair / train fair
- Meals other than cost inclusions
- Any kind of insurance, Medical evacuation charges, Travel insurance, repatriation charges, Damages/ claims of any nature, Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, Laundry, Any kind of hard or soft drinks.
- Any kind of personal clothing
- Any other expense not mentioned in the cost inclusion column.
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides , road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Personal porter to carry Luggage
- GST of 5% as per Government
Q 1- What is the difficulty level of Kedarkantha Trek?
A : Kedarkantha Comes under easy to moderate trek category.
Q 2: What is the minimum age required for Kedarkantha Trek?
A :Participant should be above 12 years can do this trek.
Q 3- what will be the minimum temperature?
A : In summers between April to June temperature goes down to 5 degree Celsius. In winters between Sep to Feb it goes below to minus.
Q 4- How long the distance we need to cover in a day by trekking?
A :In a day, Participants will walk 7-8 kms Distance.
Q 5 - How clean the drinking water is on trek?
A :Himalayan water consider to be the purest form of water. It is completely safe to drink.
Q 6 - What type of toilet participants will get there?
A : It is not a luxury camping, Trail doesnt have any constructed toilet on the way. we will provide toilet tents while camping.
Q 7 - What kind of food served during trek?
A :We provide simple veg food to participants which is nutritious and easy to digest.
Q 8- How do we deal in emergency situations?
A :Our trek leaders are all certified mountaineer with excellent knowledge of first-aid in wilderness locations. They all carry the necessary first aid kit.
Q 9 - What kind of shoes we required for this trek?
A :Trekking shoes is required to do this trek because there are so many patches are more steeper than expected.
Q 10 - How can we reach Dehradun?
A :Dehradun is around 250km from Delhi by road. So many trains are well connected to Dehradun. Haridwar, which is 50km away from Dehradun. Nearest airport is Jolly Grand Airport.
Q 11 -Do I need to carry any documents with me?
A :Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- Clothing appropriate to season
- Appropriate clothing for season
- Protective footwear
- Trekking Pole
- Polybags for wet cloths
- Sunburn lotion or sunscreen lotion
- Trekking Shoes
- Clean set of towel
- Diamox – 10 tablets (to prevent AMS)-
- Crocin – 6 tablets (fever)-
- Avomine – 4 tablets (motion sickness)-
- Avil 25mg – 4 tablets (allergies)-
- Combiflam – 4 tablets (Pain killer)-
- Disprin – 6 tablets (headache)-
- Norflox TZ & Lomofen– 6 tablets each (diarrhea)-
- Digene – 10 tablets (acidity)-
- Omez/ Rantadine – 10 tablets (antacids)-
- Crepe bandage – 3 to 5 meters)-
- Gauze – 1 small roll)-
- Band aid – 10 strips
- Cotton – 1 small roll
- ORS – 10 packets
- Betadine or any antiseptic cream
- Moov spray (aches, & sprains)
Case 1- Cancellation from Customers end
- 30% of the deposit amount if cancelled 30 days prior to trip start date.
- 50% of the deposit amount if cancelled 20 days prior to trip start date.
- 90% of the Full amount if cancelled 10 days prior to trip start date.
Case 2- Cancellation due to Natural Contingency,Political Turmoil, Disaster
- No Money will be Refunded