Day 1 – 17 Dec: Fly to Leh, Visit Tsemo Palace and Shanti Stupa
Day 2 – 18 Dec: Explore around Leh, Alchi, Lamayuru and back to Leh
Day 3 – 19 Dec: Leh to chumathang, Night stay at Chumathang
Day 4 – 20 Dec: Shoot Diskit Monastery & Shyok Valley
Day 5 – 21 Dec: Chumathang – Tso Moriri – Nyoma – Hanle, night stay at Hanle
Day 6 – 22 Dec: Hanle – Loma – Chagga – Chang La – Chusul – Spangmik - Tangste
Day 7 – 23 Dec: Tangste – Pangong – Tangste – Chang La – Leh
Day 8 – 24 Dec: Leh – Khardung La – Diskit - Hunde
Day 9 – 25 Dec: Hunder - Leh Day 10 – 26 Dec Shopping at le
• airport transfer between Leh airport and Hotel
• Dedicate tour mentor for the whole trip
• Best grade hotel in Leh and best available accommodation outside Leh
• All meals (some meals may be packed picnic style)
• All ground transport in Ladakh – typically 4-wheel-drive vehicles
• camera fees (for one still camera only) at all places mentioned in the itinerary
• Session on Photoshop & Lightroom
• Inner Line Permits and local taxes as applicable
• Not included: Airfares between your home city and Leh
• Not included: Stuff you consume or do on your own outside planned group activities• Enterance fees of any place or monument
• Not included: Drinks, beverages and snacks
• Not included: Tips to tour and hotel staff, charges for room service, items of personal nature and incidentals, telephone charges, video-camera fees, mandatory travel insurance, passport and Indian visa fees
• Not included: All costs incurred should you need unscheduled transportation or evacuation outside the planned group schedule
• 5% GST
Q 1: What will be the temperature during our trip in Ladakh?
A: During our trip, the temperature can drop to -30°C or below. This tour is not recommended for those who are sensitive to cold weather. Also, while this tour doesn’t demand high fitness levels, a reasonable degree of fitness (equivalent of being able to walk a few kilometers in normal conditions) is desirable.
Q 2: Which areas of Ladakh can I travel to in winters?
A: Majority of tourist routes remain open, even in peak winter, unless there is heavy enough snowfall to close the passes for a few days. Hence you can easily travel to Kargil, Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso, Tso Moriri, Hanle etc. even in winter. However, it is always a good idea to keep a buffer day or two in hand to deal with unexpected delays.
Q 3: Can we get the innerline permit in winter?
A: Yes, DC Office in Leh is open for business and permit for foreigners as well as Indians are issued on a regular basis.
Q 4: Would I get to see completely white Ladakh?
A: No. Ladakh is a high altitude desert and even during peak winters, it manages to retain its arid mountains. However, heavy snowfall can make everything completely white for a day or two.
Case 1- Cancellation from Customers end
- 40% of the deposit amount if cancelled 30 days prior to trip start date.
- 70% of the deposit amount if cancelled 20 days prior to trip start date.
- 100% of the Full amount if cancelled 10 days prior to trip start date.
Case 2- Cancellation due to Natural Contingency, Political Turmoil, Disaster
- No Money will be Refunded
Note: If the driver says, he can not drive to the desired destination because of heavy snow then we will not liable to say to our drive and insist him to take you there because your safety is our primary concern. Rest is your call, your mind is free to write stories according to your perception.