Day 01 : Pick up from Kathgodam and drive to Wan
- Drive to Wan from Kathgodam (230 kms)
- We will pass from Almora and Kasauni
- Overnight at Guest House
Day 02 : Wan to Gharoli Patal
- Trail will pass a river called Neelganga
- After crossing the river, trail will become steeper and take us to ridges
- Enjoy Tea at Surendars shop
Day 03 : Gharoli Patal to Bedni Bugyal
- Find tailless rats at Bedni Bugyal
- Explore Bedni Bugyal because bugyal is itself a destination
- Overnight at camp
Day 04 : Bedni Bugyal to Patthar Nauchani
- The trail from Bedni become steeper to the ridge at the end of the meadow.
- The peak of Nanda Ghunti and Trishul the highlights during this trek.
- The place is full of variety of flowers including the rare Bhram Kamal, a special godly lots found at only and between the altitudes of 14000 - 15000 ft.
Day 05 : Patthar Nauchani to Bhagwa Basa
- Trail from Patthar Nauchani to Bhagwa Basa is amazing & passes through delightful alpine lands offers magnificent views of the Trishul, Nanda Ghunti.
- The campsite at Bhagwa Basa is marked with open rocky structures. Bhagwa means flowery park and Basa means place.
- In the latter part, trail becomes steep until one reaches the lake. When there is no snow one can see human skeletons remains with flesh still attached to it.
- These remains have been preserved in the alpine condition for centuries.
Day 06 : Bhagwa Basa to Roopkund and back to Patthar Nauchani
- Early Morning, Start trek to Roopkund Lake to get the amazing view of Trishul
- Find thousands of bones of human and horses
- Back to Patthar Nauchani
Day 07 : Patthar Nauchani to Wan
- Last day of the trekking
- While coming down it become very easy to trek on this trail
Day 08 : Wan to Kathgodam
- Drive back to Kathgodam, after breakfast
- Rest the journey is yours after arriving Kathgodam
Q 1- What is the difficulty level of Roopkund Trek?
A : If you are serious for trekking, this trek is for you. Roopkund comes under easy category.
Q 2: What is the minimum age required for Roopkund Trek?
A :Participant should be above 12 years can do this trek.
Q 3- What is the best time to go to Roopkund trek?
A : From May to June. Not during the monsoons. There are flash floods and landslides during that time. Monsoons start around July.
Q 4- What is a suitable rucksack to buy for Roopkund Trek?
A :A rucksack which is at least 60 L. Weather is unpredictable and you should also carry a plastic sheet to prevent the bag from getting wet or purchase a waterproof rucksack.
Q 5 - How clean the drinking water is on trek?
A :Himalayan water consider to be the purest form of water. It is completely safe to drink.
Q 6 - What type of toilet participants will get there?
A : It is not a luxury camping, Trail doesnt have any constructed toilet on the way. we will provide toilet tents while camping.
Q 7 - What kind of food served during trek?
A :We provide simple veg food to participants which is nutritious and easy to digest.
Q 8- How do we deal in emergency situations?
A :Our trek leaders are all certified mountaineer with excellent knowledge of first-aid in wilderness locations. They all carry the necessary first aid kit.
Q 9 - What kind of shoes we required for this trek?
A :Trekking shoes with good grip and ankle support is required to do this trek.
Q 10 - How can we reach Manali?
A :All three options are open to reach Manali
- By Air: The nearest Airport to Kathgodam is the Pantnagar Airport located at a distance of 32 kms from Kathgodam
- By Rail: Kathgodam has its own railway station and just a km away from main city.
- By Road: Anand vihar ISBT gives many buses to reach Kathgodam
Q 11 -Do I need to carry any documents with me?
A :Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
Case 1- Cancellation from Customers end
- 30% of the deposit amount if cancelled 30 days prior to trip start date.
- 50% of the deposit amount if cancelled 20 days prior to trip start date.
- 100% of the Full amount if cancelled 10 days prior to trip start date.
Case 2- Cancellation due to Natural Contingency,Political Turmoil, Disaster
- No Money will be Refunded